Fees and Payment Details
- Access to all the lectures
- Summer School materials
- Accommodation (dormitory accommodation – Dormitory has been opened in October, 2015)
- 3 meals per day
- Transfer from and to airport
- Extracurricular activities (professional visits and tourist attractions see the list below)
- Summer School Certificate attendance
- 6 ECTS points if the conditions are met
Participation fees do not cover
- Airplane tickets to and from Serbia (price for plane ticket from Kaohsiung/Taipei to Belgrade, the capital of Serbia is around $NT 30,000)
- Health insurance during Summer School
- Visa and other related costs
- Other things that are not covered by Program and Application Form
*Travel insurance is not covered by the Fee, so please pay attention to this while planning your trip.
In case of cancellation and no show, payments cannot be returned in total but only certain percentage can in the case of urgent matters (urgency proof) – see application form.
Payment details for foreign participants
Account with institution:
SWIFT: RZBSRSBG – RAIFFEISEN BANKA AD BEOGRAD, RS
Univerzitet Educons u Sremskoj Kamenici, Vojvode Putnika 87, Sremska Kamenica, Republika Srbija.
EUR Raiffeisen Bank International AG, Vienna, Austria – SWIFT – RZBAATWW
Description: Summer School fee