Extracurricular Activities and Accommodation
- Tour of Sremski Karlovci – historic and cultural center of Serbs, sightseeing of the beautiful baroque center and sightseeing of the beautiful baroque center – The Patriarchal Residence, Gymnasium, Four Lions Fountain, St Nicolas Church, Chapel of Peace. Visit to “Bajlo” wine cellar – wine tasting with traditional brunch. Return to Novi Sad.
- Novi Sad sightseeing/Pedestrian area of the town nucleus – Danube street, “Zmaj Jovina” street, City Hall, Orthodox Church “Banovina”- Monumental building of Executive council and Assembly of Vojvodina.
- Organised trip to the Petrovaradin Fortress, the symbol of Novi Sad, situated on the right bank of the Danube and due to its prominent location often referred to as the Gibraltar of the Danube. Guided tour of the Fortress.
- Trip to Belgrade, capital of Serbia
- Trip to Budapest (capital of Hungary) or trip to Vienna (capital of Austria)
- And much more